Garmin Activities not syncing to Intervals

Hey David… Not really. These activities are coming straight from the watch itself.

Any way to reset the whole thing?

Nothing is coming through and there aren’t any errors or anything. Your friend’s training plan is being uploaded to Garmin. Are they able to see those workouts on the watch? Maybe you could try connect to Strava and then connect Strava to Intervals.icu?

1 Like

I got his credentials on Connect / Intervals and tried to clean up and reconnect the whole thing again. The old activities are coming through now. However… it’s not uploading the new workouts. I tried to disconnect / reconnect, and the error persists. Any clue?

It seems you need to disconnect and re-connect the “Upload planned workouts” part of this. Garmin has different sets of tokens for downloading activities and uploading planned workouts.

Hi David, it seems that I have the same problem. Have checked all boxes, disconnect, reconnect, etc., etc. Nothing works. Any idea how to get this running. Thanks a mil in advance!

Are planned workouts not uploading to GC? I don’t see any of those on your calendar and I can see an activity from Garmin today. I added a workout to your calendar to test and according to the logs it has gone through to Garmin so you should be able to see it.

1 Like

First, thanks for the swift help!

The workout you added was upload to GC like it should. Cheers!
I seems, however, that i do somthing wrong when putting workouts in my calendar.

All these workouts (image attached) are not retrieved by GC. (And even you can’t see them in I.icu.

EDIT: I figured that GC grabs only workouts from a defined period (maybe the week ahead). Thus, I just have to be patient. RIght?

1 Like

Yes it is approximately the next week to avoid cluttering the device with loads of future workouts.