GAP on intervals

Hi David,

Is there a way to show GAP for a selected interval? I can see the GAP for the whole session but not when I create an interval.

Thanks

Keith

Click on Fields at the bottom of the activity page and select the fields that you want to see for selections and intervals. Order them as you want and you will see these values top left on the chart.
But something is wrong with this. It doesn’t always switch to the correct Graphs or Fields when you go from a Run to a Ride. And the order isn’t always showing correctly. It seems to correct automatically when reloading the page though.
@david will need to take a look at it.

Hi

Yes, thanks I missed the scroll bar for additional fields including GAP. I do think there is a problem with GAP though as I was doing downhill intervals and the GAP is showing faster than the interval pace? I would have thought it should be slower?

Best regards

Keith

Please post a link to that activity and I will have a look.

Hi David

Here is the session with downhill run intervals. I cant see why the GAP is faster than the interval pace?

https://intervals.icu/activities/i3105200

Keith

If you add the “Fixed Alt” and “Altitude” charts you can see that the fixed altitude isn’t good (maybe because of poor GPS data?):

If you go to Actions → Settings you can see that elevation correction has been used:

I unticked that box and the data looks better now.