Future workouts that I didn't add on my calendar

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but ever since I started sharing some of my workout library I’ve been seeing random workouts added to my calendar – workouts that I haven’t scheduled/added myself. The first time or two I thought I must have done something but now I’m certain it wasn’t me. Haven’t really been paying attention to the workout details but today I noticed that this newest instance isn’t even in my library at all.

I don’t have my account shared with anyone or with a coach or anything like that. I have shared some of my library but I haven’t imported or even searched for other users workouts to add to my library.

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 10.54.38 AM

For everyone getting a little scared reading this: I am currently looking into the problem. It doesn’t look like an issue with Intervals.icu plan and workout sharing but with a 3rd party app connected to @Daemian 's Intervals.icu account.

2 Likes

Having read the response from @david , I’m still going to ask another question.

Do you use a plan to push workouts to the calendar, in the future?
If you do, do you use the setting to show a week or more at a time like in the below image?
And then do you add workouts manually to the calendar?

I have not ever used the Plan feature here.

All of my training is currently (since April) from TrainerRoad. The mystery workouts are not TR workouts.

1 Like

After some dm-ing with David I have de-authorized two 3rd party apps (EnduroCo & Trainer Day) to see if this solves the issue.

1 Like

I have been in contact with TrainerDay and they have confirmed that the workouts came from them. They are still looking into the issue. You won’t have any issues because you have disconnected.

1 Like