Future fitness changes

Im not sure if you’re asking me or the OP.
For me, I plan in 2 ways.

Weekdays indoors - some ERG workouts
weekends outdoors - i will just put a placeholder w/ # hours ride and # of projected load.
eg: Sat 2hr, 120load

I’m asking you :smiley:

If you just have a ride which has a planned duration and load, then it will not show in the TiZ bars.

If you have a ride which gets its planned duration and load by creating the “workout” (eg. 20m @ %FTP) etc it will show on the TiZ bars.

I will come back to the questions @Todd_Bowen raises

I’ll second the suggestion to do the low volume plan, and add a long Z2+3 ride of your choice (when and duration). Doesn’t have to be one only, but at least all should be LIT.

Your CTL has plateaued, so there isn’t much stimulus to achieve super compensation after each recovery block.

Here is someone I’m helping who is on a LV plan during the week, and a 3-4 hour ride on weekends. He tries to complete the 2x HIIT sessions and one long ride as a minimum, or all 4-5 sessions per week of his schedule allows.

1 Like

not TiZ, but these :point_up_2:

aaaah… now i see the confusion. OP’s graph didnt include the load coming from TR

AgeraldM, that is impressive! this gives me hope that my original plan (LV+Z2) could work. I have been able to nail all the TR workouts and love Adaptive training. The hard part for a super motivated guy is how not to over due the Z2 portion of training (most likely to happen when ice gets off the roads). I am getting to understand my body and how it feels when I am moving towards to much training. Also, TR forces rest within the plan which I also find helpful. Thanks for your input.

This is a screen shot from my calendar. You can see this weeks workouts. You can also see how things imported from T.Road in next weeks workouts. In next weeks workouts you get the load as well as time. This seems to transfer onto my fitness page. Fitness page screen shot provided in thread. As you can see there the Load Chart and Power/HRZ chart does not populate. David feels like the fitness portion of the chart is working properly. For me, it is a struggle to figure how how much work I need to be doing to keep moving forward.

@Olly_Thomas Oily_Thomas. I like how your Load and Power charts populate. The power targets seem to not be provided to intervals.icu. This maybe some of the problem with the Load Char and Power Chart.