Follow MVDP on Intervals.icu!

Sort of! He is not really on the platform, I just created a fake account and loaded the race files with power that he has posted publicly.

https://intervals.icu/?invite=mvdp

Its fun to look at someone who can do 452w for 10 minutes … and 362w for 2h!

16 Likes

hello, lo agrege pero no me salen sus datos es posible ?

Sorry bit slow this time. I have uploaded his Dwars and Flanders data.

1 Like

gracias david!!!

1 Like

Pros vs Joes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I uploaded his Maglia Rose ride!

1 Like

For the ITT, I noticed his W’bal dipping into negative numbers.

Two comments:
i) I get that (negative W’bal) for myself, too, e.g., on the final sprint of races (or similar) once in a while (with W’ of 24 kJ, unfortunately, far away from any special jersey or alikes;-)
ii) Demonstrates, to me, a common i.icu problem: how do I zoom into the edges of an activity?
In fact, for this “Maglia Rosa” ride, the axis says W’bal goes down to -6 kJ, but I cannot move the cursor to any position where the “local” reading is <0:-o Not in the full display nor in any zoom into the final sprint I can achieve. Maybe I never get to the final datapoint where W’bal is depleted that far?

A general point related to this: It would in fact be great to be able to scroll left and right in any given zoom level in i.icu;-)

I fixed the zooming on the end of the activity problem.

1 Like

Great! Yes, zooming works now – in that it does not “wrap around” when you zoom over the edge.

However, at least, on my iPad I don’t get to the limit of MvdP’s W’bal minimum – zooming into the right end, by selecting a range going “over the edge” to the right, then moving the cursor all the way to the right, I only get this far:

It’s not critical for me, as I generally have some cooldown or, for races, “late press” of the stop button in my records anyway;-)

PS: It does work – getting to the final datapoints, i.e., with W’bal = -6.3 – on my desktop (macOS Safari).

1 Like

I have uploaded his 3 TDF stages so far. Interesting that the TT includes his warmup!

https://intervals.icu/activities/i6904519

4 Likes