Follow Methodology

I’m curious if someone can point me in the right direction or educate me. This is prompted because someone seems to have followed me that doesn’t speak English, so I can’t understand what’s going on. It appears that when someone requests to follow me, that they are immediately in my follow list (whether or not I’ve accepted) and then I need to go and delete them manually (rather than me just not accepting them or them being added AFTER I accept). Is it working this way because I’m a coach, so dialog can get started? My concern, as I bring athletes onto the platform, is their privacy where they may get follow requests and have to go thru a deletion process.

Which brings up the next question… I had someone make an inquiry but ultimately used another coach but because he followed me I can see the plan the other coach applied to his calendar… and, if I had a desire to, I it looks like I could have snagged those workouts and put into my library. Not that my workouts are top secret, but had it gone the other way, I’m not sure I would want someone snagging 12-14 weeks of my programming. Is this by design?

It should start with a chat, where they would possibly ask you a question. You automatically “follow” them when they connect with you. They should be listed as “prospective” but not “coached”.

I agree that it would be better if another person is not be “allowed” to see the athletes you coach. Not sure how David would handle a “terminated” connection between athlete and coach. Perhaps the exiting coach would have to acknowledge this, and has time to remove plans linked to the athlete before it is accepted as “closed”.