Fix activity data

You can now fix missing data, zero drop outs and scale the power, heart rate and cadence streams. Click the “Fix Data” button under the ride timeline chart. Only the portion of the activity currently visible is updated.

I did my first trainer ride in at least 10 years outdoors in my yard this morning as the whole of South Africa is currently under lockdown. My PowerTap + Garmin Edge 500 combo really doesn’t like the trainer. So I ended up with this:

And now its all fixed!

5 Likes

Intervals.icu has always fixed “short” drop outs automatically to calc stats and so on but these “on the fly” fixes are not applied to the underlying streams.

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for this! A few weeks ago I asked for something like this in the thread over on the TrainerRoad forum, so I’m excited it’s here. Used earlier to fix a few dropouts, worked a treat!

1 Like

I had a sensor drop on my key climb today (I didn’t notice on Xert since they fill it automatically). I tried to fix it manually here, but I was not successful, what am I missing? I get “no data points were changed”

Never mind, I got it, the drop was longer than 10s, after I changed that to 100s it fixed it.

3 Likes