FITNESS PAGE - a guide to getting started

Hi, is it possible to hide all the blue dots representing new best power?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

It is now:

2 Likes

Excellent. You´re the man!

Hi Gerald. Can you please help me work out what the little yellow dots are which have started to appear on the blue fitness line on my fitness chart? I’ve attached a screenshot. Thanks in advance for your help.

What is HB M1?
Check the notes on your calendar.

1 Like

Gerald - you’re a hero: for responding so quickly and for spotting the issue. HB M1 signals month one with my new coach. I wanted the note on the fitness chart but had ticked the show on fitness line box by mistake - as soon as I unchecked that the dots went away.
Thank you very much.

3 Likes

You selected “Show on fitness line” when creating the taper in your calendar.

2 Likes

Thanks Rich!

Yes, that’s what caused it. I won’t make that mistake again.

1 Like

If I understood correctly, the load is relevant only if I input HR data for each training session as well as HRV?
If that is the case, can anyone inform me about the best practice to get the best out of it? I have a Polar HR belt, that I coupled to my watch but I can also do it on the HRV app (I read it is a commonly used app). Then I do it every morning and I put it as Health info in Intervals?

Many thanks!

Load is calculated based on Power/HR/Pace with the priority you’ve set on the Settings page per sport. HRV has no influence on Load.
You need to set FTP/LTHR/Treshold Pace and choose a zone system for the Load calculation to work.

2 Likes

Thank you for your detailed reply.

1 Like

When you share a chart with the Private option ticked, does that mean it goes somewhere for you to reuse? I tried looking for my shared chart in the Search but that only showed me other people’s charts. I thought this might be a way to effectively copy a chart so I could make another version with slightly different settings

When you use a chart from another person, a personal copy is automatically create. You can modify and again share the modified one without change to the original.
If you set to private, others can´t see the chart.

But can I see the Private ones somewhere?

They should be in the list when you click on the looking glass.
Others will not have them in the list.

Thanks. So if I’m understanding it right, I Share the chart as Private. Then in Options at top click the magnifying glass to find other charts, and they should be in the list? But they’re not as far as I can see. Tried using a chart called Zones (%) in screenshots below

AFAIK that’s how it should work, but tried it myself and you’re right. Something looks broken @david

1 Like

Hi!
I need a tip. Its looking Like the Chart is CutIng of my curve. How can i adjust the range?

Nice Greets from Austria!

Check if your settings has Clip Form ticked.
Option menu on the Fitness page.