Find interval used to calculate Ride eFTP

Is it possible to see which interval in a ride is used to calculate/estimate the effective Ride FTP ? I saw on the boards the ‘best’ interval is used, but in practice a lot of rides have many intervals with different durations, and it is not easy to see which interval is the ‘best’ and which one is used to calculate Ride eFTP

Perhaps it is possible to add functionality that if you click the Ride eFTP it says ‘Based on the interval 287W @ 37mins the Ride eFTP is set to 275W’ ?

2 Likes

I added that. Good idea. Tx.

4 Likes

Awesome david! and super-fast as well!

Similar question… is it possible to see which ride produced the eFTP? Mine shows a value which is way too high, so I’m curious which ride I did it on.

Thanks!

Steve

Go to the /fitness page and look for little solid red dots at the bottom of the fitness/fatigue curves. These are “FTP UP” and other achievements. In your last select the last year and you will see some around Sat 12th March 2022.

ahh got it! How do I disregard that ride for calculation purposes? My power meter had gone out of calibration and was reading at least 15% too high

Go to Actions → Settings on the timeline chart and chose “Ignore power data”:

You could also scale the power data down using Actions → Fix data.

Thanks!