Few ideas of new features

Hi David,

Please find some ideas of new features below:
[Done] - On each ride, provide the eFTP of the race, event if it is lower than the current eFTP. That will help us to know if we were close to our best level or not.
[Done] - This might be useful if the eFTP of the race is close to the current eFTP, maybe 10 or 20% less, not to show it on recovery rides for example 
[Done] - Provide the ability to update intervals, I think these intervals are not very accurate currently, you are probably working on it!
[Done] - Ability to remove cardio data on a certain activity, for example activities where we had an issue with cardio.

• Provide a “progress/form level” state based on average W, average NP and Heart-rate, so see if we are progressing or not, this might introduce the need of a new calculation.
  • Provide the ability to check how much time we spend above a certain level; For example I cant to know how many seconds I spend above 500W.

Thank you!
Martial

Click in the wrench icon

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for these replies !
@Wojciech_Marszalkows for my suggestion below :
Provide the ability to check how much time we spend above a certain level; For example I cant to know how many seconds I spend above 500W.

I want to know how much time total time I spent above 500W, ex: 5s + 19s + 2s + 20s etc. Not the peak power average.

There is a chart like that for HR already. I have added a “power version” to the todo list. You can get some of that info from the power histogram by manually adding up the bars 500w and up.

I am not quite sure what you are asking for here? Sounds interesting.

Hi @david,

I’m thinking of a ratio combining HR, Power and Normalised power to indicate the progression, such as the VO2Max estimation to estimate the VO2max progression, but going deeper :slight_smile:

Martial

Hey @Martial_Pottier check this out

1 Like