Fat%, Muscle weight from Garmin connect?

I can import a lot of things from Garmin connect, but I cannot tick off Body Fat% ??

3 Likes

I’m also interested in this one … the data from the Garmin’s scale.

1 Like

@david do you think it’s possible to implement this or I have to user 3rd party application like fitnesssyncer ?

I would like to pull body fat from my Garmin account as well if possible.

2 Likes

I see that Muscle Mass is available

I don’t have an index scale, and I’m working on getting data from Garmin Connect website (BreakAway: Indoor Training - Sync Withings Data to Intervals.Icu - #9 by app4g) to also possibly push to Intervals. Quite possibly this is just useless as David would add capability to get bodyFat directly. But it’s a good task for me to get this done. (learnt something new)

RIght now I can get Blood Pressure and Weight info (systolic, diastolic, weight, bodyFat)

{
    "startDate": "2023-06-15",
    "endDate": "2023-06-22",
    "dateWeightList": [],
    "totalAverage": {
        "from": 1686787200000,
        "until": 1687478399999,
        "weight": null,
        "bmi": null,
        "bodyFat": null,
        "bodyWater": null,
        "boneMass": null,
        "muscleMass": null,
        "physiqueRating": null,
        "visceralFat": null,
        "metabolicAge": null
    }
}

Dummy Data either Manually entered or synced from Withings → GarminConnect

I’m using Withings & would love to be able to get BodyFat% / Muscle Mass / Water etc

YOu’re right, muscle mass is supported by intervals and withings. Will add it in.
Will need to see what other stuffs intervals supports for wellness and can be mapped to Withings and will add it in.

Hi @all
is there meanwhile a possibility to get the data like “Body Fat” or “BMI” or “body water” from Garmin Connect without using a third-party app?