Fail to import all Garmin data

Hi all,
I’m trying to import all Garmin Data but the processs doesn’t work.
I’ve noticed that Garmin allow to download a .zip archive (composed by some folders and *.json files).
Probably the Intervals.icu algorithm can’t read .json files?
I’ve tried also to import a .csv file (downloaded from the Activities in Garmin Connect) but also this method doesn’t work.

Do you have some advices for me?
Many thanks!!!

Could you please forward the mail you received from Garmin with the link to the file so I can take a look (david@intervals.icu). Tx.

Hi David, done!
Many thanks!

Looks like it worked this time.

Yes I confirm!
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! I have the same problem, I got the link from Garmin, importing starts but I immediately receive an email that the import is done, but 0 activities found. I tried to upload the zip file but its too big so it doesnt work. Could you please hep me to import my data?
Thanks in advance,
Kamilla

Can you please forward the mail from Garmin to david@intervals.icu and I will have a look. Tx.

Hi David, I requested again the data export link from Garmin and it worked for the second time, so the problem is solved. Thank you.

1 Like

I have same problem as Federico_L

Is there some kind of “guide for dummies” because I only can download file and cant find link itself.

Right click the download button and click copy link/url

I currently have the same issue. All wellness data imported, but none of the activities.

Any suggestions to get it to import? (Tried it twice.)

Hi, it seems it is a common issue. While trying to import the activity from the link provided by garmin , the health data is loaded but no activities. Any guidance how to solve this?
Thanks in advance
Via

@deserthiker2019

I think something has changed in the data supplied by Garmin. I will have a look at this on Thursday.

Thank you David. Seems even lat 12 months import isn’t working anymore.

Greetings
Via

I found and fixed the issue. Gamin changed the name of the folder with all the activity files. Tx for the report.

1 Like

Hi @david are you still able to help, as I am experiencing the same issue, as mentioned in this thread!