Exporting *.fit from intervals.icu

@david i have a problem with downloading *.fit file form intervals.icu as you described above. I think the problem is my power meter (Specialized/4iiii). When want to download the file (with power and heart rate data) I have a message as below:
{“status”:422,“error”:“Unhandled stream left_pedal_smoothness”}

here is the original file: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

what do you think?
Rafal

I fixed that. Forgot to add support for pedal smoothness and torque. Tx for the report.

I knew downloading the original fit file was possible, but I couldn’t find the download option until I wanted to ask @MedTechCD about combining two fit files in Gotoes. Looks like the getting started pages need are refresh with all the latest updates; here’s the original screenshot when we started creating the help section.

I’m wanting to bring the elevation and position data into my Garmin-recorded file; more to ensure that I have the elevation and distance included with the additional data recorded on the Edge.I’ve used the SMART TRIM function to (hopefully) align the data, and then unticked the HR, Cad and Power on the IndieVelo data.

• As a donor, would the original data in the Garmin file be retained?
  • Is file 01 added to file 02, or the other way?

For single files, I always use the activity interval data page.

That one is for sure the original fit file and I use that for Gotoes.

1 Like

These are the settings I use to merge a1/resprate from the Edge and the run metrics from Coros.
Elevation, distance and speed are always recalculated but if you have only one device with those streams, it’s almost identical. So you don’t add streams to one or the other, you select which stream you want from which file and make a new fit file.
You may need to play with the Embedding Distance and Calculating Speed settings to get exactly what you want.
Choosing the wrong options may result in a jagged speed plot or wrong elevation or…
The trickiest part is joining 2 files with lat/long info.

1 Like

@david Hi, I get a similar error to one a few posts above mine when trying to export the fit file:

This is the “artifacts” field from the Garmin alphaHRV app.

Ah I have fixed this. Will deploy Wed AM (GMT+2).