Error fetching activities from STRAVA

Hello all,

I deleted my Strava account (yes, I did it). But even Strava is disconnected and all my data at Intervals.icu it’s there I keep getting an alert: Error fetching activities from STRAVA anytime I log in or load my activities.

I searched all around the app but didn’t find a way to get rid of it. Many thanks.

@david is there a way to ‘sticky’ a thread on here because lately every second thread started here has to do with Strava and “I can’t get my data from Strava”
It’s getting infuriating actually.

Sorry to ger you infuirated on Sunday :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway my problem it’s not realated to Strava sync, it’s more related to some kind of bug as Strava is unlinked from my account.

Thanks.

1 Like

Do you have the option to revoke access?
If you do, try click it.

Strava is unlinked. Thanks for the reply.

Srava status
Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 10.20.26

Error message
Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 10.20.38

When you say “I deleted by Strava account” do you mean your actual Strava account, or what did you delete?

I completely deleted from Strava after unlinking it from Intervails.icu.

You’re not really clear in explaining…
Did you delete your Strava account on Strava? All Strava data will be deleted on Strava but not immediately.
Did you unlink Intervals from Strava? If so, all data in Intervals will also be deleted because Strava forces that. But data on Strava will remain on Strava.
If you are trying to setup a new Intervals account not linked to Strava, use another mail adress, because the old one still points to a Strava account.
Then link Intervals to any other source you want to use. Garmin, Coros, Dropbox, …

Try to clearly describe what you have done and we will be able to help you.

I have just fixed this. Sorry for the hassle.

1 Like

An overreaction on my part for sure😂 but the point remains valid I think. They’re are so many threads about Strava and how it’s not syncing, was syncing , do I have to pay l, etc etc etc.
It really needs a sticky.

Edit. BTW I would have tried to answer your question but I don’t sync with Strava at all so I don’t really know about fixing any Strava issues :wink:

1 Like

Sorry about my english. Problem is solved.

1 Like