E-mail address confirmation using 6 digit code

Hello,

I recently created an account and it seems to work fine (I have imported my last year’s Garmin activities and can look at the analysis of them), but I got an e-mail asking for me to confirm my e-mail address using a 6 digit code, which it goes on to say should be entered in the “Settings” page. I tried to do this but cannot see where to enter it.

Since I couldn’t work out what to do, I clicked on the “Forum” link and got another e-mail, this time with a link to confirm my e-mail address, presumably this one was just for forum activation. I’ve had a read but cannot see find any information on what to do with the 6 digit code. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

Never saw a code confirmation for intervals.
(Maybe this is new and work in progress, but I don’t know)

Allí debería ver un formulario para confirmar su correo electrónico e ingresar los 6 dígitos.

Thanks Hector!

I didn’t notice the hyperlink “CONFIRM” to the right of my email address, and pressing it takes you to a page where you can resend the email with a new 6 digit code and enter it just below.

I have a new account and I actually have tried to use the resend function many times now and no email comes to my gmail. It is not in the spam folder either. What could I do at this stage?

Thanks! :folded_hands:

Have you resolved this?

I’m sure you’ve checked that the email address is correct, but could there be an errant space somewhere (before or after) as some systems can be very picky.