Duplicates of scheduled TrainerRoad workouts in Intervals

This isn’t a bug report, really, so I’ve posted it in Site Feedback.

So, I use TrainerRoad to set up training schedules on their calendar. This synchronises with Intervals and I can see what’s upcoming through the Intervals calendar.

When I complete a scheduled workout it appears in the TrainerRoad calendar as completed, but in Intervals I see the completed app plus a copy of the workout that is in the schedule. If I delete that ghost workout, it just returns when the TrainerRoad calendar synchronises.

If I open the completed workout in the TrainerRoad calendar, I can see it is associated with the scheduled workout (which is not visible in the calendar view. I’m presuming the scheduled copy of the workout is being seen by Intervals. Is there a way of suppressing these ‘ghost’ workouts from the Intervals calendar?

Robert

You can move the prescribed/planned workout onto the performed workout in the i.icu calendar, then it is also associated in i.icu.

I guess it does not do this automatically as there is no detailed info available in the TR-calendar workouts.
In fact, the latter is something I’d really like to see – or, more specifically, I’d like to see the TR prescribed power levels in the workout analysis in i.icu… see Exporting TR (planned) workouts to intervals.icu - TrainerRoad Software - TrainerRoad

Guess it would be great to have some kind of TrainerRoad–i.icu integration on that end, will create a separate post for that later:-o

1 Like

Was this ever resolved and/or looked into?