Duplicated workouts when importing from Dropbox

Hey @david,

I just noticed some duplicates in my activity history. A few weeks back I switched from a Strava connection to Dropbox and also imported my Wahoo activities from a few years back. For example: On 10th September 2019 I had two commute rides, for the morning ride it is imported correctly, but the afternoon ride was imported three times. Another occasion is on 11th June 2020, 1st July 2019, 15th May 2019, … There are no duplicated fit files in my Dropbox, I can just guess that something went wrong when bulk importing hundreds of fit files at once.

Best regards,
Sven

Edit: Maybe you could also show, for example on hover, from which file the activity was imported instead of just “Dropbox”.

Hmm. I recently fixed a bug that might have caused your duplicate issue but I can’t be sure.

I have added the filename or Garmin/Strava ID as a hover over on the calendar page for the activity source (if this is turned on). I also added it to the bottom of the activity data page and to the list of columns available on the activity list page (“External ID”).

@david Is it possible to merge two duplicated workouts? The first - Zwift/Strava, the second - Wahoo Indoor record uploaded from Dropbox (just to see l/r balance).

Not at the moment but I do have this on the todo list.

1 Like