Download activities from Garmin Connect

That is what I am working on right now. The non-Strava version of Intervals.icu should be up in about a week.

2 Likes

@david would you be able to reprocess all of my Garmin Connect activities? I have tried several times to do so myself unsuccessfully :confused:

I see that all of your activities have been deleted. I will add “bulk undelete” to the activity list page tonight to recover them.

Yea I had an issue with a ton of duplicates from Strava + Garmin Connect. Rather than sifting through all of the potential duplicates (also had some date issues coming from Garmin head unit), I decided deleting all and reprocessing would be easier… maybe not? Thanks for the help!

Hmm yes “maybe not” :slight_smile: I have implemented bulk undelete on the activity list and will deploy Thursday AM (GMT+2) to get your activities back.

I undeleted all of your stuff from the last year. You can do more if you like using the activity list on the calendar page.

Got it. It looks like none of my activities (that were deleted) are showing up as ‘deleted’ files

• The process you ran was able to get 2020-Present files
  • Still missing 2016-2019, however.

Sorry to be a pain… is it possible to retrieve those?

Thats weird. I could see them and have started the undelete.

1 Like

All good on my end now. Thanks so much! switching to Stripe BTW

1 Like

Hi. Is there an option to remove duplicate activities that jumped from Garmin Connect? Regards

Hi Guys, I noticed this morning that garmin activity in Intervals.icu is now getting the title from Strava rather than Garmin, is this expected? See screenshot below where it has been showing ‘HRV’ from Garmin for last week, but this morning showed ‘Morning Workout’ from Strava instead? No changes on my side.

Cheers

That is controlled from the Strava box in /settings (untick the box to turn off):

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 18.28.52

If the activities are exactly the same file then you shouldn’t get dups. Otherwise you can get rid of them using the activity list view with some filtering and sorting if needed:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response.