Delete Strava activities on Intervals.icu

You can now delete activities from Strava on Intervals.icu. They are not deleted on Strava. Look for the trashcan at the bottom of the activity page:

You can undelete them if you change your mind. Click “Options” on the calendar page and tick “Show deleted activities” box.

Click the activity to undelete:

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 07.16.38

4 Likes

All my workouts outdoor/indoor currently are uploaded to Starva, so I want to import from Strava.
Are there other paths for workout in-data to ICU?

You can upload .fit files for completed activities using the “Upload” button on the calendar page. Automatic downloading of completed activities from Garmin Connect will be available soon.

Strava are no longer granting rate limit increase requests for apps so I have to separate Intervals.icu from Strava as quickly as I can. Strava will still be supported but will be optional.

1 Like

So when and if I want to overwrite a given workout that was automatically sync with Strava/Garmin, I can “delete” it on ICU and import a replacement like Rouvy fit file that contains elevation ( ascent) , is that it?
The reason for that is simple the fact that in order to have Garmin’s True up is recording and syncing with Garmin otherwise I would even do it…

tks,

Yes that sounds like it will work.

First of all thanks for all the great work in this amazing app. One question, is it possible to completely delete “deleted activities”. I stopped usin Strava and would love to get rid of it. Thanks.

Their T&C states that if you disconnect Strava from Any service which connects to it (intervals.icu), then any data in said service (intervals.icu) which was obtained from Strava has to be deleted as well.

You can continue having Normal Strava. You do not even need to continue uploading activities to it, but the connection has to be maintained.

YOu can of course choose to download all historical activies from Strava (somehow) and then reload them into Intervals.icu and then delete Strava.

Sorry for my workouts. :rofl:

My problem is related to the fact that I deleted my Strava account and I continue to upload my workouts to Intervals.icu using other methods, but my Intervals account still shows the deleted information from Strava. Sorry if I’m not explaining myself clearly.

then you can just “Hide” them. (the bottom most option)

Sure, I can hide them, but I was thinking, as Strava tells that my info is not deleted. Just wondering. Thanks for your help.

Intervals.icu still keeps them here or some reference to them. Similar case as when you delete from Garmin Connect, it will sitll show up here as deleted.

and if you click it, you can un-delete them… (I’m not sure what is the implications of this action tho. I don’t use it)

I think it’s only a list with references to the source.
What happens if you try to undelete? It will probably fail since you deleted and disconnected your Strava. I suppose you disconnected Intervals from Strava?
Now, if you delete your Strava account, your data is not immediately removed from their servers. There’s a period (not sure how long) during which you can still change your mind and recover the data on Strava.

Many thanks.

Hey David,
Was there a change about deleting activities? My activities don’t show the trash can:

Action menu offers:
2023-08-18 07_28_29-Intervals.icu
I can’t figure out a way for deleting activities.

Thanks for your help!

A refresh of the page seemed to have done it, many more options now!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like