Delete intervals

Is there a way to delete all detected intervals? Sometimes, especially outdoors, when not following a specific workout there can be lots of spurious intervals that I’m not really interested in. Although the interval I am interested in might be there I would like to clear all the others and focus in on one or two that I really care about.

1 Like

Actions menu on the activity page and Use Laps should remove all detected intervals.

1 Like

Thanks, that does work on activities I hadn’t previously edited, which will be fine now that I know about it. However, on an edited activity is seemed to just undo the edits :thinking:

You can delete a specific interval by dragging one of its edges over the other.

2 Likes

Strange, in my case it removes automatically detected and manually edited intervals, leaving an activity without any intervals.
If you shrink the interval to zero manually, it is also removed.

1 Like

Any idea how to delete an HRCC interval? Its picked something in the middle of my race that isnt the maximum value, and its skewing my averages. Can’t seem to work out how to delete it as its not really an interval, and there is no option to manually edit the number

Do you mean its not picked your maximum HR? HRCC represents the largest drop in HR over 60 seconds starting from a HR of at least threshold. HRRC therefore may not always be at the point you hit your maximum HR…

You can define the minimal HR that will be considered to give a HRRc result in settings

If it gave you a result from a too low HR, adjust to a higher value here.

It’s not the highest number (heart rate), but the biggest drop in HR after an effort above threshold HR, that is greater than 1-min.

I have seen a discrepancy of 1bpm between efforts, and it really is not a problem (for me).

thanks for your answers. Thought this thread was dead!

I do understand its the biggest drop in HR, not the maximum HR, but on closer inspection, my biggest HR drop was across a DATA drop out. so probably skewed the calculation…

Is there a way to bulk delete recovery intervals in an activity? Or in some way bulk mark intervals as work or recovery? For instance, Rönnestad 3x13x30/15 have 39 work/recovery intervals.

You could edit or fix the HR data to sort that out. Do Actions → Edit data or Actions → Fix data.

I added an option to delete selected intervals. So you can tick off all the 15s recoveries and bulk delete them.

2 Likes