Decimals in HRRC

Hi.
Is there a way to get rid of The long numbers. Look at attached picture.
One decimal will be ok for me.

I think I fixed that a little while ago. You need to delete that plot and then add it back and it should be fixed.

Thx, that fixed it.

1 Like

Hi David,

On this posted chart I can see training phases shown on the training load per day chart. How do I set those and how do they display?

Best regards

Keith

You need to add a calendar entry with category “Note” and make it span multiple days. Click the add button on the toolbar. You can choose the color etc.

Thanks David

Brilliant, got that working fine. Is there any way to put races onto the fitness chart?

Best regards

Keith

Thx. Add a calendar event and choose “A Race” (or B or C) as the category. You can also specify load etc…

OK I see. I had not entered the load and it did not show up. Also can I add anything to the event type? In particular Triathlon or Multisport?

Best regards

Keith

Unfortunately the event needs to be of one type “Ride”, “Run” etc… You can add extra info in the name or the description.

@david I have also too many decimal for calories (“as is” values as well as “7 day averages”). Removing and Adding the chart in the Fitness Tab did not solve it.

Fixed. Tx for sending this in.