Daily Steps Tracking/Sync

Ok, but it should be easy to request because many other outputs from google fit are already requested?

Steps and time moving around during the day could be a nice addition to be able to do something like this: https://twitter.com/Alan_Couzens/status/1733481941536571584

I also vote for this step tracking feature, it would be awesome feature to get that daily data out from my Coros watch.

Coros is not making it available through their API, thatĀ“s why it isnĀ“t implemented yet.
I am on their beta program and asked for it. I suggest you also put pressure on Coros to get those metrics from their API.

1 Like

Yes it would be nice to get insight in your total activity during the day combined with exercise events, steps can help with that. Combined with average hearthrate over the day is also a good suggestion. I dont think that just cycling activities alone give enough information.

I am also member of beta program, and thanks for tip about this ā€œpushing some pressure to get more metricsā€ :smiley: Im gonna do that later today.

You can track daily steps with a little effort. There is a custom wellness field Steps that you can add to your Wellness dialog and enter the steps manually.

Manually is bad (atleast for me) because i forget it to do right away next dayā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

It might come soonā€¦

1 Like

I see @MedTechCD custom steps field in the wellness data which Iā€™ve added and will log manually for now but Iā€™d love to have my garmin steps data be pulled in automatically.

Iā€™ve a specific use case Iā€™m working on and Iā€™m already consuming the intervals.icu api so would be great to get all my wellness data from one source. @david is this on the roadmap or are you concentrating on more core exercise functionality?

I was hoping it would be easy to add this, since we already have Garmin and Google fit for the other wellness data.

In the mean time, does anyone have some automated scripts to update it ourselves (pull from Garmin / Google fit and post to intervals)?

1 Like

Steps and respiration got done:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!!!