Current Training Load and Time in Zones during Week in Totals (Calendar View)

Hello David,

I have searched on the Forum but didn´t find the answer (sorry if I miss or repeat something). It is possible to see in Calendar view the Training Load and Time in Zones completed so far in actual week for the Totals?

I see the following on my Calendar:

As you can see, there are 2 “Load” numbers in Totals, both show 372 which is the mix or sum of Completed and Planned TSS for this week. Detailed info shows the same:

Same happens for Time in Zones, is a mix of workouts made plus planned (future) workouts.

I am not sure this would be a bug, but if not, I don´t understand why I see the same load number twice?

1. May I see in Calendar my current training load (completed) and Time in Zones so far in the week without include my planned workouts?

With Totals on left menu I can see those real completed numbers for load and time in zones, load 238 and real time in zones made so far:

1. May I see my planned training load and time in zones for the week without mix it with completed workouts?

2. The idea is to see Planned vs Completed at the same time without mix them…

As always, thanks a lot!!!

Fabian

Tx. I have revamping this part of Intervals.icu on the todo list specifically showing progress vs the plan for the week separately which is what you are asking for.

There are 2 load numbers for the week because the first one is the total for all sports and the 2nd only cycling in your case. Makes more sense for triathletes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it!, Thanks a lot!!!

Hey David I was wondering just the same. It’d be great to be able to see planned vs actual instead of the total sum.
I see I can work the number out by using the compliance %, but it would be easier to see the absolute numbers so that I can shuffle my planning quicker.
Thx!

Hello Guys, I do use this topic to ask if there is any way to see my actual load (TSS) in the Calendar view (activities done so far in the week)?

I did not find how to do it and because in my weeks there are several times I have to do modifications to my scheduled program due to my job, sometimes I need to adjust future sessions load (tss) according with the real activities I have done in the week to get my target load for the entire week at the end, or at least to get closer…

It would be great to have an option to see my real completed load, and time so far in the week (in calendar), exactly as we can see it in Totals menu (total as an absolute number):

Is it possible?

As always, congrats for your good job and thank you!

Fabian

1 Like

The only other current way of seeing this I think is by clicking on your profile image at the top left of the menu and on that page on the far right hand side it shows Load to date for the current week.

It would be good if this could also be added to the activity page on the summary bar(s) somehow also though.

1 Like

Thank you Olly, you are right that is another way but it is outside of calendar.

I thinks would be great to view this value (load and time done) in the calendar view in order to modify my training sessions per day per week easily checking the real load done in the week.

David, do you consider this is a possible option in the future?

Thanks again!!!

So you want to be able to see only what you have actually done so far excluding planned workouts? I could add a checkbox to the week popup for that?

4 Likes

Yes David, a checkbox as an option (some like “show load and time done so far”) to see the load and time done in the current week so far without include planned future workouts for that same week. At the end of week both numbers should be the same…

I schedule my training sessions with a target Load per week, and if for some reason I could not do an entire workout as was planned, I can easily modify if needed some future workouts (specially at weekends) to try get close to that target load. (most useful when doing Base periods)

1 Like