Coros integration bug: upload planned workout to coros does not seems work

Hi interval ICU developing team:
I have an issue when using Coros with interval icu.
Any workout I want to upload to Coros always failed and show the error message: Coros upload failed: The date is out of range

I think it is because that workout is in the past now. It looks (from the logs) like your other future planned workouts have now uploaded successfully.

When did you first schedule that workout? There might be a timing issue with scheduling a workout on the current day.

Hi David:
Thanks.

Yesterday at the time I wrote the post(night of 29th Feb, +8:00 timezone), it was the first time I tried to push planned workouts on interval ICU to COROS. All workouts include the workout on 29th Feb and the next several days all showed the error message “date is out of range”
The workout in the screenshot is on Mar 4th, so at least part of the upload workouts were in the future.

Today (night of 1st Mar, +8:00 timezone), planned workouts uploaded to COROS seem to function correctly. Except for one workout on the 29th Feb still showed the error message.
Here is the screenshot:

I scheduled this workout last week (the workout was already done at the time I tried to upload) but it is the first time I have tried to upload planned workouts to COROS.

I guess when interval ICU try to upload the 29th Feb planned workout on 29th Feb, COROS does consider the workout to be in the past. However, it may be worthwhile to investigate why the error propagated to all the planned workouts in the future last night.

I will upload the post if I find any issues about this topic.

The COROS upload works by sending a “plan” with all the workouts included. So if any fail then they all get the same error.

I saw more Coros upload errors today.

Many of my workout plans in the past now have an error mark on them.
I have not modified my training plan this week.
The plan in the future still seems to sync correctly.

Hmm. Is your timezone on Intervals.icu the same as for Coros? I did some testing and right now (2024-03-07 for me) the “plan” uploaded to Coros looks like:

"StartDate": "2024-03-07",
"EndDate": "2024-03-13",

and it fails with “The date is out of range”. Maybe 2024-03-07 is already in the past for your timezone?