Compare outdoors ride´s

Hi,

I don’t know if it’s possible or not, I didn’t find a solution, but one thing I love about Strava is being able to compare the same exercise done on the street.
I created 5 exercises done on the street, with specific characteristics, technically they are my reference training, and over the months and years I can compare the metrics and draw conclusions, Strava does this automatically and lets me compare them all.
It will be possible to have this available.

See in example in attached

1 Like

That is a nice Strava feature. I could look for rides with similar time, distance and climbing to avoid having to get into processing GPS data.

4 Likes

If possible you can add this in (Activities/options/ Show Compliance Rides)

That’s the only feature that worth to pay for strava

1 Like

I also have this opinion

Hi

@david I wonder if it will be this year 2024 that will see the light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:

In your example, your rides have the same name. Have you tried tagging the ride to be able to find the same rides, eg. “#Voltadebicicletamatinal

Here is an example of a specific race I have tagged, which can be replicated for number of different scenarios. To compare the individualised data, I would have to open more than one browser window.
In doing so, I see there’s missing data in my time-line, as I’ve done this event since 2007 (except 2013 - injury and 2021 - COVID)

Exactly! … And choose the columns You need …

1 Like

I think it’s more about the graphical preparation in which you can place the units on top of each other

e.g. the heart rate of two units

Normally more than 90% of my laps all have the same name, the point is that Strava can only identify and compare those that are the same, it possibly makes this comparison using GPS data, and thus automatically compares exactly the same lap/ route, this is an added value, as it makes it easier to understand the status of our training,
and where we are improving, and on what types of routes.