Compare intervals per name

Hello. Is there a functionality that would allow us to compare Strava segments/intervals? For example, there is a climb I ride often and for which a Strava segment exists. I would like to compare my best efforts for that specific segment in the last 3 months (as an example). If pulling the segment from Strava is not possible, is there an option to define the segment manually in one of my rides and then the tool would automatically recognize the same segment in other rides so that I could compare them? Thanks in advance.

@MedTechCD
Per the OP’s request:

I’m not entirely sure if this is possible to do in Intervals.icu. Cos, this could violate Strava’s terms to “not create a competing product” using their(?) data. I think veloviewer has this option but only applicable to Paid Strava users.

I too had wanted to do something like this for my own BreakAway app, but didn’t when I found out that I’m not supposed to…

If I understand this correctly, it should work on activities NOT synced through Strava.
If the OP records and syncs on/through Garmin for example.
Correct me If I´m wrong.

1 Like

Indeed, my activities are synced through Garmin to Strava. I see the point in the intervals tab to compare intervals per duration, power, etc, but it would be a great addition to be able to define segments on the map or pull them from strava and compare them.