Change bike/shoes for an activity

You can now edit this in Intervals.icu. Click the activity name, description or icon. A future version of Intervals.icu will support different FTP for different bikes.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the bike I see there is the default one or just the first of the list but:

• upload in strava an activity. this has as bike the default one (in my case my Rose)
  • edit the Strava activity changing with the correct bike (in my case my Merida MTB)

my activity in intervals.icu shows the Rose bike.
see for instance my activity from aug 5

thanks!

Unfortunately Strava doesn’t send an update notification when the bike on an activity is changed. Next time you launch Intervals.icu or click refresh on the calendar page the activity will be updated.

So if you want to see an immediate change in Intervals.icu or the activity is old, it is best to make the change in Intervals.icu instead of Strava.

1 Like

Hi David!
Is the feature of different FTP for different bikes still on your to do list?
This would be nice, especially the gab between TT and road bike is quite a margin…

I haven’t thought about that for a while. Maybe an “FTP factor” associated with a bike would work. So if you are on your TT bike your FTP is only 0.95 of normal. I will try remember that for when I do gear.

1 Like

Sounds good. Yes the (my) FTP on the TT bike varies around 0.95 atm
I started just above 0.9 and hopefully getting closed to 1 in the near future.
Everything is a process…

Thanks!