Can not log in to intervals.icu

When trying to login I have to (?) first login to Strava but I don’t (any more) have a Strava account. How do I log in to ICU?

How permanently is that Strava a/c gone? Any way to get it back? The Strava API terms of service requires that Intervals.icu delete all your data :frowning:

Do you have your activity files somewhere in .fit format? Or in Garmin Connect?

I have made lots of progress with not having to have a Strava a/c to use Intervals.icu. Should be live in a couple of days.

Do you say ICU most delete all data of me got from Strava?!
About backup, I did a download of all my Strava workouts before I deleted my Strava account.
I also use Garmin Connect where most of my older data still are available.

A suggestion:
If ICU must delete all my data downloaded from Strava, it would be nice if I could upload/reload this data from my Garmin Connect account.

If imported data Strava must be deleted if someone deletes their Strava account, I think it’s important to warn people what will happened.
In hindsight, maybe I was to quick to delete my Strava account, but because I will not use it any more I saw no reason to keep the account.

Phew thats good. The separation from Strava is almost ready. Then you will be able to signup again and and pull data from Garmin Connect and/or your backup instead of Strava.

Hi @david
I figured I would try not to start a new post.
I get this error when trying to log in. This is the first time I have ever had to log in since the change.

That should be a temp problem. I need to do some scaling work on the site.

1 Like