Calender Entry "Notes" also visible on Custom Charts on the Fitness Page

Is it somehow possible to add individual “Notes” from Calender Entries (like “Rest Week”) also to Custom Charts (for example to a Custom HRV Chart) as it is now just only (?) visible on the “Training load per Day” Chart ?

Thats a great idea and now on the list. Tx.

1 Like

Could the title of “Sick” entries be shown in the Training load per day chart as well?

In the screenshot above, I think the “Schnupfen” (English: sniffels) entry must be a “Note”, while the yellow dots signal the “Sick” entry. It would be nice if this could be achieved with just one single entry (same for a “Holiday” or “Injured” entry).

Maybe this could be optional, like it is for Notes:

I just implemented this:

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 22.31.10

4 Likes

Love it! Thanks David!

Ups - I think notes are not showing on the Fitness page anymore now. Did you possibly break this in the process? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep, seems other notes broke in the process :smiley:

Bug report here: Lost my red date ranges in Training Load graph

2 Likes

Hello guys,

This feature was implemented? I did not figure out how to add my Notes to custom charts below the fitness chart…

Thanks a lot!

:upside_down_face: My notes appear on top of fitness chart (upper one), but not on custom charts below…

Do I have to do any additional config?

oh… missed that bit… sorry. don’t believe it’s doable (yet)

1 Like

Ouch, well… one vote @david here to allow (optionally) notes on custom charts as per the original feature request here :+1: