[BUG] Wrong predictions on PMC

Hi David, a few days ago I’ve noticed that days with more than one activity scheduled are not displaying correctly on the PMC.

For example, for this Thuesday I have 2 scheduled workouts (swim and ride) on my calendar but, on the PMC, only the bike ride is showing and the fitness curve is not considering the other activity in the prediction. Only after I upload the finished workouts to intervals.icu it calculates right.

It started a few days ago and I’ve noticed the same problem for other users (wich I’m coaching with intervals)

Thank you again!

Oops. Tx for picking this up. I have fixed the client side of the problem. Multiple planned workouts on the same day will now show up. I still need to check the future fitness calc which is done server side. Will do that tonight.

1 Like

I checked and future fatigue/fitness was correctly handling multiple planned workouts on the same day. So this bug was only related to displaying planned workouts under the /fitness chart.

1 Like

Hello David.

Noticed one more glitch on the activities. I’ve added manually (importing .fit file from my device) on Strava 2 activities (one per day) on 06 and 07 march. However, these activities are not showing on the “Activities” page. Also, on the PMC, when I put my cursor over this dates, it show these activities down under, but, looking at the chart, it does look like it is not being considered (weird behavior of the curves).

Best Regards

It looks like they are there now (assuming there is one activity on each of the 6 and 7th)? If it still isn’t working for you please reload the app.

I am aware of some issues with syncing of activities while you are using the app. It can sometimes get stuck if one of them fails with an error. Its possible that is what happened.

I’m not sure about that. Below there is a image of my activities feed, there are 2 missing activities there (one on 06.03 and another on 07.03). Only the workout is there.

Also, on the PMC the fatigue, fitness and form curves still looking a bit erroneous for me (but I can’t claim that because it’s just my idea of how it should behave tough).

I’ve reloaded the app, but nothing changed.

P.S: Thanks for adding distance fields in the activities, it helps a lot coaching runners.

Is this still happening? There is some logic in the app to decide which activities to fetch from the server which could be buggy but I can see the missing activities and the PMC looks fine. If something was wrong there a reload would sort it out.