Bug in fatique calculation?

Hey, i found strange behavior in PMC (displayed in activities page). In my opinion fatique is calculated in wrong time.

For explanation lets start by taking closer look to week 10 and week 11 in my training plan. Most interesting dates are 06-march and 13-march.

If i will place training “Z6-Larssen intervals” at 13-march, PMC shows increase in fatique in day 06-march and vice versa, if training “Z6-Larssen intervals” is placed at 06-march then chart shows increase in fatique at 13-march. For me its doesn’t make sens, because logic is that increase in fatique should happen in day of training “Z6-Larssen intervals”, not week after or week before.

Please compare two attached screenshots and explain why its this way. Maybe im wrong thinking but its not logic for me.

Haven’t tried this myself yet, but at first sight I would think that there’s a Refresh issue.
If it’s not, there is something wrong.
Can you check the PMC on the Fitness page itself in the same two conditions?

Hey, im not sure if it’s refresh issue, because PMC chart window react instantly for placing trainings in different days.

I have done test with PMC on Fitness page and it seems that there everything is running okay. Fatique shows in correct days.

Below you can find comparasion of three different setups
-without training
-with training at 06 march
-with training at 13 march.

You’re right ! with refresh issue !

When you switch off and switch on again chart it’ll show correct values.

I mean that each time you will add any training you need to switch off and on again chart to see right values. It’s some solution for this problem but i shouldn’t work this way.

@david : looks like a bug with the floating fitness chart on the activities page.

1 Like

Exactly.

Thanks for investigating and tx @Michal_Iwancewicz for the report. I have fixed this and will deploy Thurs AM (GMT+2).

Great news! Fixed so quick. I’m happy because I’m using this view as „real time” planner in my training calendar.