Best Efforts Power Chart not updating

Hi All,

First of all really enjoy using intervals.icu and all of the features and geekery allows.

I’m having an issue where the best efforts chart in the power tab is updating. Even when the activity reports a new personal best at a certain wattage.

The only I can see is that those rides ARE indoor rides versus outdoor.
These activities are marked as Virtual rides and Trainer.
So if I set a filter to virtual rides on the power tab I get no visible activities
If I try and change the activity to just a ride, the change doesn’t save.

So I’m pretty sure it’s down to something re: virtual/indoor rides, but I can’t seem to find the right combination of buttons/filters to get it to appear.

Apologies if this is NOT a bug, but user error… but I’m a bit of a loss.

thanks

Tx. Are you trying to show indoor vs outdoor? There is a specific filter for that:

You can see the types of your activities and the trainer flag on the activity list view:

Thanks for update David.

I can see the power curve for the indoor rides. I can now also see them in the “all activities” view too and can see my (mediocre!) bests in the chart.

I haven’t changed anything at my end, but assume it must have been user error at some point. Maybe a date range.

But all working as intended now!

1 Like

Hi David, I seem to have somehow messed mine up too and I have no idea how… If you could let me know what I have done wrong I would appreciate it! Cheers

Just logged in as you and had a look at your /power page and it seems all good? Is it still broken for you?