Autoremove planned workouts in calender

planning workouts is good to see effect in fitness longterm
but
planned workouts stay in calender
a workout is never done 100% as planned
i suggest to automatically remove planned workouts when date is expired.

you can deselect “show past planned workouts”

1 Like

thx,

are the workouts than not in the calculations?

would be nice to add a simple autoremove planned workouts

I prefer to see what was planned, and definitely see the 0% compliance.
A note added as unplanned rest day, with details in the note gives insight into the reason why.
That’s my preference, as it tells a little more than if the planned workout was removed.

1 Like

It’s always great to see how different people are leveling Intervals rich extensibility. Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

Curious as to how you normally handle “plan adjustments”, e.g. if you wanted to reschedule your missed workout to another day. Do you copy the missed workout to the day you now plan to do it? What if instead of that you decide to make an upcoming ride longer/harder?

Also, are those Planned / Rest labels custom wellness fields? What are you using them for?

Those are the HRV readiness values, using the MatLab app, which uses certain data to return a readiness to train suggestion.

And more here.

It depends.

• Where am I in my training cycle;
  • What does the rest of the week look like;
  • What can I do instead of the planned workout;
  • How am I feeling;

In this case, it was a 75-min recovery ride, as Sunday was a very hard race, followed by a late night watching the Springboks beat France (Rugby World Cup). I was in bed close to midnight, having been awake since 04:45 to get ready for the race.

I train in the afternoon during the week, and mornings on the weekends, as that works well for me. That means my recovery time/day off is “planned” for a Friday. My training week starts on a Monday, and runs through to Thursday, rest, then Saturday (up to 5 hours), and Sunday (variable, based on time available). If I skip a day, I still have Friday as a reserve day, but hardly use it.

Let’s say Monday was a planned hard day, eg. 5x5min VO2 work, and I was either busy at work, and couldn’t get to it, I will move it to Tuesday. Would I be able to get in 60min of easy riding? Yes, then I would do it, and No, if I got home too late. I would never do HiiT if I had a “bad” day at the office. That’s where swapping the two rides would help. Thursday would still be a Threshold workout, but it could move to Sunday, and then I’ll do endurance rides in between.

1 Like