Adjustment of 3 Zones for Weekly Time in Zones

I really like the weekly time in zones with graphics and determination of base/pyramidal/polarized weeks. However, I think the 3 zone grouping should be slightly different/there should be an option to adjust it. Based on what I have read and heard, the 3 zones should be: below LT1 (0%-~75%), between LT1 and LT2 (~75%-100%), and over LT2(100+%). This is very close to the groupings of Z1/Z2 (0-75%), Z3/Z4(75%-105%), and Z5+(105+%), the key difference being that the former would include efforts between 100% and 105% in the 3rd of the 3 zones, rather than the 2nd of the 3 zones.

Also feel free to make this topic a debate on the 3 zone method and if efforts in the slight super-threshold of 100-105% should be included in the 2nd or 3rd zone. One source arguing that the 3rd zone is anything above that LT2/100%FTP is Fast Talk Labs Episode 210.

Unfortunately the 3 zones are calculated from the summary data for however zones you normally have (5 or 7 or whatever) not from the underlying power/HR/pace data. So you need to adjust your Z4 to max 100% (7 zone model) to get the 3 zones to work out how you would like.