Adjustable Value to trigger HRRc

Just wondering if there is a way to set the Threshold value of this. I did some intervals and my Heartrate did not go above the 170bpm required. I can see that you need to be in Zone 5 for it to show up. Anway for me it would have been interesting to see how fast my HR comes down after each set.

Any Idea on this? Is there another better way to see this? Anything aginst making this Value at Setting in the setting page?

I can definitely do that. It’s now on the todo list. Might be a little while before I can get to all of this due to the Strava divorce.

1 Like

Thanks david for the quick response, and for getting it on the todo list. Diden’t know about Strava divorce. Whats the plan on this whats happening?

BR Ralf

It seems that Strava is no longer giving out rate limit increases which effectively caps the number of users Intervals.icu can have. So I have to separate from Strava, support Garmin Connect, manual file upload, drop box etc.

Ahh that sucks and is really sad. I guess for many of us Strava is the main distribution point to all different Programs Calori logger, Trainerroad, Scales… what an unpleasant surprise, especially since many of us pay for Strava.

I use Run Gap app on IOS. it can share to anythign know. It is a good bridge in my opinion.

Absolutely. If Strava takes away the ability to distribute activities to 3rd parties its value goes way down to me… I’ve been paying for it for a LONG time, and it could get cut off.