ACWR option in Custom Chart

Sorry didn’t know where to ask this. As Michael_Jasper pointed out, I find that my form is optimal when my ACWR is over 1.5 . How do others use form and ACWR?

Is it possible to get a plot of ACWR for a given activity? When I add a Activity Type filter to the plot nothing changes

1 Like

I just found this today while looking for discussions on injuries because, you guessed it, I injured myself, unloading the dishwasher of all things.

I’m going to use ACMR to keep my eye on the ball, reminding me to plan my efforts reasonably. Susceptibility to injuries is not an absolute of course, not like power or cadence or heart beat. Doing X effort will not guarantee an injury. But then neither are fatigue, form, or fitness, absolutely guaranteeing X increase in watts for Y effort over time for example.

I’m no great athlete but I can sure injure myself like one. I’ve been here before and I’ll likely be a month or two in physical therapy. Hopefully paying attention to ACMR will give me some early warning when I’m overdoing it a bit. Graphing that today I found I’ve been pretty much at 1.5 steadily or often. If I had been paying attention…