Activities recorded as “workout” in Strava

I’m doing multiple spinning session during the week and I’m recording it with Strava set on “workout” and a heart rate sensor paired to the app, but this type of activity is not syncing with Intervals.icu, so it’s not adding to my intensity and training load numbers! Any help on this?

What device are you using to record on Strava? Your mobile phone?

Yes, I’m using my phone with a heart rate band paired to it, the activities are shown in Strava but I got nothing showing in Intervals.icu, only the activities that I record as “ride” via my head unit are shown in Intervals.icu

Does Workouts shows 100% in Settings under fitness and fatigue.

Could you please send me a Strava link to one of the activities that isn’t loading. I tried fetching data from Strava for you now and nothing new is coming down. No errors or anything like that.

there you can see all the spinning sessions I’ve recorded with strata using my phone during June, only 2 of them appear in interval.icu, yesterday y tried reconnecting again to Strava, because I didn’t even have those 2 showing. Strava Workout Activity thats the link for the first session I recorded which is not showing on the platform

today I will try recording my sessions again to hopefully see if they show up

I figured it out … you aren’t a subscriber and free users can only get Strava data for the last 3 months to save on Strava API calls. If you are a free user and haven’t been seen on the platform for 28 days Intervals.icu stops downloading your Strava activities. Anyway I triggered a download for you and I think those spins have come through.

2 Likes

yeah I discovered the platform around May, but I stopped testing it because of that problem in June, back in the day I said well maybe its a bug that will be fixed later, now I’m back on the bike, and I wanna keep testing the platform, I remembered I had that issue in June so I decided to ask about it in this forum. Today I’ll start recording again, hopefully the data appears on the platform!
I appreciate all the support and fast replies!! if everything is geared up I will for sure become a sub!

1 Like

Hey @david , I think this has been my problem too. After a concussion I didn’t look at Intervals.icu for a long time. Then when I watched again my activities that I already did were not uploaded. Then kept checking my performance, but kind of discarded the site, because previous data wasn’t taken into account for my fitness. Today I decided to check on my activity upload status, but again found no activities. Thus came along this bug report.

Could you trigger a download of my strava activities for me? (also for the past breaks, such that the site knows all my stats since my competition season started on the 10th of April 2022)

Thanks in advance

It’s only €3.33 a month for a service similar in quality to Training Peaks. If people just keep expecting this platform for free it won’t be around long.

10 Likes

Maybe have a go at downloading your data in bulk from Strava and importing them yourself.

If you select all of the rides from the missing period and put them into a new folder and zip them up you should be able to do the upload in bulk too.

That triggered download solved it for me, now all my data is showing!

2 Likes