422 problem fail to connect icu to new strava acount

sry i delete my strava acount and try to connect icu to another strava acount.The website shows {“status”:422,“error”:“Strava athlete is already linked to a different Intervals.icu account”}.Is there anything i can do to solve the problem?

Sounds like you have 2 intervals accounts. You need to login to your other intervals account and disconnect strava.

Please DM me a link to your Strava profile and I will have a look. But as Alex says if you can login with the old account and disconnect Strava.

this is my strava acount.

sry i cannot log in the older strava acountbecause it has been deleted.:sob:

I don’t see any Intervals.icu athlete with that Strava ID? Please try the “Connect Strava” button on the /settings page and see if it works now.

I have the same problem now - I had two strava accounts, and linked the wrong one to intervals.icu. I revoked access (on both of them) and I’m trying to pair it again, but I’m still getting {“status”:422,“error”:“Athlete is already linked to a different Strava account”}

I have cleared your old strava_id so it should work now. I need to figure out why that is happening.

Thanks! works now

1 Like

Hi, I’m running into the same exact problem under the same conditions. I deleted everything from my stava account and then started a new one with the same email address. Get this error
{“status”:422,“error”:“Athlete is already linked to a different Strava account”}
Can you clear my strava_id and perhaps that will help?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m into the same problem with message about “{“status”:422,“error”:“Athlete is already linked to a different Strava account”}”.
What I did:
0. At the bigging I had set up connection intervals.icu and strava. Everything was perfect.

1. Decided to delete strava account and did it. Unfortunatell forgot to disconnect account strava from intervals.icu side.
  2. After deleting strava account, connection from intervlas.icu side is done “automaticly”. I can see button “Connect to strava” in Settings. Its done without my intervention
  3. When trying to connect to strava, I’m directed to Strava Authetication, then I confirm, and getting response “{“status”:422,“error”:“Athlete is already linked to a different Strava account”}”
  4. In strava settings panel I can see, that authorization was sucesufull, because intervals.icu is linked to strava account.

Please help.

Can you please message me your Strava ID and I will sort this out.

current atheld it is 137783450. Previus deleted profile id 87145424

I deleted everything from my stava account and then started a new one with the same email address. Get this error
{“status”:422,“error”:“Athlete is already linked to a different Strava account”}
Can you clear my strava_id and perhaps that will help?
my strava id is:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: