Workout builder

Edit: Got it! (finally )

Is this sort of Ramp Down supported? The bpm delta is 1bpm

you enter ramp z2-z3 (81%-93% // 115-132bpm) and ramp z3-z4 (90%-99% // 128-141) and this is what it looks like the sawtooth on the graph. for the line up you only have to enter “- 10m ramp Z2 HR” and “- 10m ramp Z3 HR” … lower end up to upper end of zone 2 and then lower end up to upper end of zone 3

The wordings within the brackets are not processed by intervals. They are ignored and I only place them there such that they are easier to see the Bpm and the %.

In any case, i found where my confusion was for ramp up. Thanks!

However, for ramp down, looks like it’s not supported.

• 1m ramp Z3-Z2 HR

should be upper end of Z3 to lower end of Z2 correct?

ezgif-3-1e2ede56b1

1 Like

Looks like down ramps using zones are broken. I will see if I can fix it.

3 Likes

I have fixed down ramps in the UI. Will deploy server side of fix Monday AM (GMT+2).

3 Likes

:+1:

ezgif-2-dd01f1d571

And with that, BreakAway: Indoor Training’s integration w/ intervals.icu is now tighter.

1 Like

How can i export the workout to my Garmin 530 Edge?

You need to configure Garmin workout upload in /settings. Look in the Garmin box. Then your next week or so of planned workouts will automatically sync to Garmin Connect and then to your device.

1 Like

Thanks David, i had already done it few mins after my question.
Ive only a few days into your site and this is amazing, so detailed…its great.

1 Like

Hi @Gato_Felix This is in the works.

1 Like

Today interval plan is:
31000m pace
05.50/km
Rest 3minutes
800m pace 05.50/km rest 3 minutes
2*400m pace 04.35/km rest 1.30 minutes

I cannot understand what I am doing wrong…

That one looks like this:

3x
- 1km Z3 Pace
- 3m Z1 Pace

2x
- 800mtr Z2 Pace
- 3m Z1 Pace

2x
- 400mtr Z4 Pace
- 1m30 Z1 Pace

You can also use percentages of threshold pace (e.g. -1km 95% Pace).

The selected athlete needs to have pace zones configured for the sport in /settings.

OK I think that I understood… One more question… I see that refers some zones… Z1 pace etc… Which is the logic of making that zones???

You can configure the zones for each sport in /settings. You can also uses percentages instead of zones:

- 10m 90% Pace

That 90% of threshold pace.

Very much a novice here but have just started using the workout builder/calendar function… Looks like it could replace a number of other apps i’ve been using :slight_smile: :grinning:

I do have one question… if i create and save workouts in a folder but then my zones change (FTP for cycling or maybe pace for swimming/running) will the normalised / average watt number which have been automatically generated update or would i need to rebuild workouts whenever zones change?

Thanks

1 Like

If you set your workouts at % of FTP it will update accordingly; this includes NP and AP too.

What won’t work is if you have absolute values.

1 Like

Thank you… I assume this is true when using pace zones for running/swimming, if i update my pace zones any workouts i’ve built using these will also update?

i’m also assuming that none of the historical data in the calendar for completed workouts will change, just the workout folder and any workouts already in the calendar?

Yes, historical workouts aren’t affected unless you click on the UPDATE ACTIVITIES, and confirm that action by clicking on OK. It will then tell you how many activities it will update.

You can also go back and correct activities one by one, in the activity screen, using ACTIONS.

Tx Gerald. You can also use the activity list view to update zones etc. on selected activities:

3 Likes

Even better, thanks. I keep forgetting about the list view.

1 Like