Week summary: values for HR zones

Currently, in the week summary I can see power zones and corresponding percentages. I’d like to see the HR zones and the corresponding bpm values. The question is: how to handle different cycling vs running HR zones?

(Running pace zones are also a good idea)

2 Likes

My next big bit of work is making that weekly popup into a “page” with date selectors (default for the week). Then I can do all of these sort of things with the extra space.

2 Likes

The week summary popup now includes a “Details” button that links to the /totals page with the dates for the week selected:

1 Like

Why are the HR zone values different by default in totals to the zones in my settings ? (Joel friel)

Hi david

In my gym sessions, I use a watch for HR monitoring. On 13/02, I forgot to turn my watch off after the session, so it has recorded a session of 6:42 hours! This is skewing all my training times for the week. Is there any way of adjusting this time, comparable to the manner in which I can adjust the load for the workout?

The workout is https://intervals.icu/activities/3075761950

Thanks – Michael

Is it possible to “crop” it on Strava? Then you can just click “Strava Sync” in Intervals.icu to fix.

The totals page uses the HR zone values from the most recent activity with HR in the date range. So maybe its that?

I cannot find the crop function in strava – perhaps because I am a cheapskate.

I downloaded the tcx file Edited in text editor to remove all the offending lines and taking care to keep the formatting of beginning and end data exactly the same. Renamed the tcx file and saved it. Deleted the original strava file and uploaded the cropped file. Voila!

This might be useful to people who don;t have a handle on golden cheetah…

michael

1 Like

You can only ‘crop’ real rides, so with GPS data (points), albeit they may also be virtual rides :joy:

If the file only contains HR, Power, RPM, etc, you cannot crop the activity.

That said, Garmin itself also offers a crop function: click on the pencil (top right, not the title) and tick ‘Trim Activity’ - you can download the TCX from the trimmed activity. Not from the original, I guess, so pick TCX…

Thanks, Cyclopaat