Visualize intervals by efficiency

Hello,
On Intervals.icu currently I see that you can visualize the intervals by Power or Torque. It would be great if it was possible to be done also by Efficiency (Watt/HR).
Thanks

1 Like

You can, by adding a custom chart and selecting Power/HR.

1 Like

Thanks Gerald, but I think you are talking about the Fitness chart? I was referring to the https://intervals.icu/intervals page (link). Which has a dropdown at the top with Power and Torque.

1 Like

That page was one of the first I did and really needs a lot of work. It could be so much better. Hopefully I will be able to get to that.

Another approach would be to make it possible to show traces of other activities on the activity timeline chart. So then you could compare sets of intervals there.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the reply. It’s quite an interesting page, for some time now I saw that page but didn’t get its purpose, but now I see that it can be very insightful. Still, I’m not really the specific page’s target audience, so I can’t offer much value probably.

My goal was to try and see how a specific type of interval evolved over time (through efficiency) in order to have a bird’s eye view of my fitness without having numbers affected by later intervals, so your alternative approach would also fit my need.

Cheers