Uploading old data fail

Hallo!
I did check the “upload old data” on settings both on laptop as on my phone and I am aware it would only go back 3 months - yet only results I achieved so far are error 422 & 401. When re-connecting to Strava, the old data check box disappeared on both devices.

Many Thanks, s

Did you previously have a different Intervals.icu account? What is your Strava ID. Tx.

Hi David, I did not have any accounts yet: I’m a newbie to Intervals. My Strava ID = Stijn Deferm

Many Thanks, s

Your Strava ID is a number. Go to your profile settings and it will display the number in the URL,

https:// www. strava. com/ athletes/ 00000000

Thanks @Gerald : Strava Cyclist Profile | Stijn Deferm 🇧🇪🇯🇵🇼🇸 = 6647001

1 Like

I did my first ride since installing intervals.icu - also not found/transferred from strava. So not a history data issue.

It looks like you haven’t connected Intervals.icu and Strava. You need to go to /settings and click “Connect with Strava” in the Strava box.

Thanks @david - thats what I have been doing from the start, then error 422 and 401 (after refreshing) pops up - on any device/system. Shall I delete my intervals account and start over? Hoping my strava and email is not been taken yet by my current account?

Don’t delete your account. Please reconnect Strava … I need to see what is causing those errors.

Strava off / on didn’t seem to help but logging out of Intervals (and back in) did!
Many Thanks for your patience!

1 Like