[Solved] Unable to drag and drop activities in calendar

MacOS 12.6.3, Firefox browser

I am no longer able to drag and drop workouts to different days in the calendar, or from the workout library into the calendar. I’d post a picture but… its just the calendar.

Never mind - Ye Olde Clearing of the Cache fixed it.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same thing where I can drag a workout from my library, but it won’t actually go onto an athlete’s calendar. This athlete has requested me as their coach and I accepted. It seems to work with every other person, oddly. I tried cleaning cache based on this thread.

Running Safari 16.5.2 on MacOs Ventura 13.4.1

Any other tips?

Have you only recently become the athlete’s coach? Like today?

Also if you could look at the console to see if there are errors when you drop a workout that would be helpful. Right click on the app, chose “Inspect Element”, go to the console tab. Then try drop a workout and see if anything pops up. Tx.

Thank you David! This request for coaching came through a little while back. I opened the console tab and didn’t see anything pop up when I dragged and dropped a workout. I’m able to drag out of the library, but it looks like although I accepted the coaching request, his calendar and account behave as if I’m only a follower of that athlete. If it helps, here’s a link to his calendar: Intervals.icu

The athlete hadn’t made you a coach somehow. I just fixed that. You should be able to edit now, maybe reload the app first.

That did it, thank you again, David!

1 Like

@david I am having the same problem as Ryan_Kohler flagged where I accepted my coached athletes coaching request (1 today, the other about a week ago) but I only seem to be able to view their calendar as if I am a follower not a coach. Wondering if this might have something to do with the back-end protocols, after I accepted the coaching request I began following the athletes/added them as a follower to me. Maybe the protocols are recording the most recent accepted request and overriding the coaching function having been accepted previously? (Also my apologies, I definitely sent an email about this about 3min before I found this thread)

That is very likely what is happening. The easiest solution is to “Ask to Coach” again.