Treshold HR is not updating Zones automaticaly

Hi,

If you change your tHR, the Zones stays the same unless you specifically enter the HR Zones settings menu and choose a preset. It’s very easy to forget about it and train with wrong HR Zones. The way it works with Power Zones (automaticaly calculates zones) is much more user friendly :grinning:

cheerz

1 Like

I noticed the same yesterday evening. It was unintuitive to me as well.

Same here, i updated my tHR and found out, that not the Heart Rates updated. It updated the Percentage of the give values acc to the new tHR or HR max. That´s a big mistake. The definitions of the training zones should not changed. instead of this it have to change the HR´s acc to the planed zones (% of tHR/HRmax). Big problem is, if you don´t have saved the given values of %tHR or written down on a note you lost your zones definition.

I understand the problem now. I will sort this out. Tx guys.

2 Likes

HR zones will now automatically recalculate to keep the same percentages of LTHR when you change LTHR. I will deploy this change Tues AM (GMT+2).

3 Likes

Great and fast support, thx

Is there a way to update the tHR for a historic activity? I realized I’ve done a week of runs with my zones not updated, and I’d like to go back and fix them if possible.

You should be able to do that following this procedure for tHR iso HRmax:

Newbie here. Are HR zones based on tHR instead of mHR ? My last zone is over 100%
Thanks

Yes HR zones are displayed as percentages of LTHR.

1 Like