Tagging for workouts

Hi there ,
i am really happy that i stumbled across this platform. As it is great for analysing and planning workouts.
As such it would be a great addition to have the possibility to add tags to workouts and are able to filter with them. Because there are workouts that could fall into multiple categories (FTP, strength, etc).

thanks for your great work David

6 Likes

This has been on david’s todo list for a while. In the interim I have been using #tags in the name of my rides so that I can use them to filter across different graphs/ charts, etc

1 Like

Great idea

Any news on this topic?

1 Like

Tags in the description work too. Here’s how I graph certain #tags.
I use it mostly to get a visual representation of testing and certain types of training, eg. TTE.
It’s a bit of work to go back in time to update all the older workouts, but for now this works for me, and @Olly_Thomas too.

2 Likes

I have started working on this. Nearly done but now I have to go out for dinner with visiting friends and Sat is long ride followed by TDF. So hopefully before start of TDF.

7 Likes

Hey, great news. Looking forward to this.

Just to be sure, I meant the workouts in the library. Is this also included or not?

Ooh no this is for activities. I will sort out something for workouts as well.

3 Likes

Cool, happy to hear that.

I just deployed the activities part.

3 Likes

that works awesome also via the API.

One request though: can we have the option to display those tags on the calendar? Like there is a toggle to display the Description.

Tx. They are now displayed next to the activity name.

2 Likes

Workouts just got done:

3 Likes

Great stuff. Thanks a lot.

Tried it. Works great. Exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like