Sync fitness page customizations between devices

I think it would be logical if customizations on the fitness page (and perhaps other pages as well) were synced between devices. I haven’t really looked under the hood of how the settings are stored, but in any case, the customizations I’ve made on the laptop aren’t visible on the tablet or the phone.

3 Likes

Intervals.icu keeps a set of preferences for desktop, tablet and mobile using the size of the device to choose.

If you add custom charts to the /fitness page these are shared between all devices. Which charts are enabled for display and other similar settings are kept in the per-device preferences. The idea is that you can’t fit quite as much on a phone screen as you can on a desktop.

2 Likes

Should this be the same for the compare page? I do not see the same charts on different devices.

Unfortunately the /compare charts are per device. I need to sort that out.

1 Like

On a somewhat related note, on the compare charts, the edit pencil to name or rename a chart appears not to be active on an iPad, I click on the pencil and nothing happens, tried on Safari and Chrome on different iPads, same result.

I wasn’t able to reproduce that. I logged in as you on my iPad and I could edit charts etc… Using Safari.

Thanks for checking David, clearly something on my side as I was able to get it to work, it it’s inconsistent.

Hello David,

Would it be possible to offer the possibility to keep the customization of the fitness page charts between multiple devices? It would be really useful to be able to access the same charts available on a laptop/desktop screen on the smartphone (even if it’s small) when laptop/desktop access is not possible.

Note: the chart customization on the /fitness page made on laptop/desktop does not appear on my smartphone.

Thanks in advance!

Nicolas

All you charts are available from Options - Custom charts. You just have to rebuild the tabs on your phone to show them.

1 Like

It is as MedTechCD says. The charts are shared between all devices. The tabs and what is on each are per device.