Re-Order Workouts?

I would love to be able to re-order workouts on the training calendar, but within the day.

E.g. I want to be sure an athlete rides before a run, I want the bike to be on top.

Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

2 Likes

Label your workouts so they appear in alphabetical order. I have Run and Upper L2 Ride and it works fine. As soon as I change to Ride and Run it reverses the order.

Edit: forgot to add screenshots

Otherwise load activity 1 first, then activity 2.

1 Like

From What I recall from david, the ordering is based on when the workout was created. Hence, you need to load the activities in order.

I do have this on the todo list. People have been asking for time for a while and thats probably the easiest way to do it.

2 Likes

This, unfortunately, doesn’t work for me, unless I’m supposed to change the “label” somewhere other than the “name” box.

I have Crossfit showing up after Run and Row.

You can now:

4 Likes

That’s great! Thank you so much, David! Appreciate all your hard work.

1 Like

Setting a time is one solution. Thank you for that, @david
However,

1. Is there a way to show the planned time when viewing the activity calendar? Currently, I can’t tell if/when times are set vs activities with no ToD stipulated.
  2. Instead of having to set a time for every single workout (PIA). It would be much easier to drag the various workouts to a day and then order/reorder them as necessary on that day via drag and drop into desired order.
  3. It appears that activities without ToD stamps are ordered top to bottom as they are added to the Calendar yet when creating a Plan the activities are ordered latest added on top if from the Library or some order that I can’t figure out if drag & drop from another day in the plan.
  4. Workouts in the Library can’t be given a ToD stamp which means that order must be manually edited for every workout on each day (assuming order is important for X number of reasons).

Copying & pasting a week loses the order that was created via ordered drag & drop. Ugh. Can we please have more control over order than having to set times for every single workout. That’s upwards of 30 sessions per week for one athlete. :disappointed:

I do have this on the list but its tricky. I did it initially using time because events (planned workouts etc) already had time and so the sorting all worked out. I need to and an additional “order” field of some kind to do what you are after.

1 Like

This is driving me :bat:-y. 😵‍💫
There’s no way to order workouts in the Library or in a Plan. It’s only possible within an athlete’s calendar, either by drag & drop into a new week or by setting times individually on all activities, both of which are disturbed if a plan is updated. And, since the sessions in a plan can’t be ordered, an ordered week by d&d or time loses its order if copied into a plan.