Old activities are not included in fitness chart

Hi @david,

I just noticed that my rock climbing session yesterday is not included anymore in the fitness chart and so the fitness, fatigue, and form values are wrong. However, if I add a session for today it is visible and correctly computed. It seems like the query for the training history does not consider all activity types? Also, when hovering over yesterday in the chart I cannot see the activity anymore.

Thanks in advance

Hmm I don’t see any of that on your calendar looking for “Sven K”. Could you please post a link to the rock climbing session. Tx.

Ah, I think I just added a planned workout and not a performed workout.

However, for rock climbing I do not have any HR, power data, or activity file and thought I could just add a calendar entry to track the load. There are a few approximations available at uphillathlete.com and in the end it is just an estimate based on duration and level of difficulty. Is there currently a way to add such a workout without an activity file?

I got it! Adding a calendar entry with category “Manual Activity” instead of “Workout” correctly adds an entry where the load is considered in the fitness chart and creates a dummy activity.

1 Like