Intervals Search Page - Not showing today's workout

It seems that for me, the intervals search page is not returning any workout for the current day. If the workout was completed in the same day, the intervals for that workout are not shown on the interval search page in either of the following scenarios:

• When entering search parameters on the interval page manually
  • When linking through by clicking the interval chip at the top of the activity page

I’ve tested this over the last few days and the result is always the same.

Looking at the below screenshots, it’s currently the 31st, but the horizontal axis only goes to the 30th. Perhaps a timezone issue? (my timezone is Australia/Sydney & workouts are imported via garmin connect)

On a side note, I see that there was mention of some work being scheduled to update that intervals page in this (/Intervals page bug?) thread. Unsure if that has been done yet. If not, would love to have the option of setting default search parameters for whenever the page is loaded.

I fixed the “not including most recent activity bug” and another that was causing it to lose the previous settings. Now when you return to the page your previous values are used. Tx for the report.

You’re welcome - and thanks for the fixes!

btw, my intervals page is not showing any graph. Any idea why? Thanks