Intervals not detected with matched workout

Hi - not sure if this is a bug or something I messed up in my settings- but I just did a workout on Rouvy using a Trainer Day workout.
Both planned workout and actual activity successfully uploaded in Intervals. I dragged the workout onto the activity and the intervals matched perfectly. But Intervals.icu did not detect almost any of the intervals.

I actually tried it with the same activity coming from Garmin and from Strava. Wouldn’t detect any intervals at all from Garmin. From Strava it detected two - but only one matched the actual workout. I tried using the Reanalyze function but that didn’t do anything.

In the past, the platform has done a stellar job of finding the intervals, so I’m wondering if something changed.

Michael

by chance are they “low power” intervals?

this was what david mentioned prev to me.

if your workouts has Laps built in, then perhaps consider using “laps” instead of having intervals detect the intervals automatically.

No, I don’t think so. It was a Sweet Spot structured workout. No laps. The planned workout is matched to the activity, so presumably the interval detection would come from the matched workout. At least, I think that’s how it works.

oh… ok

The matched workout/activity function is to line up the workout to your activity. It’s possible that there are other things at play for intervals detection. Will let david figure it out for you.

Do paste your activity URL for him.

Note : no one can access your activity URL except david (except approved followers )

David - here’s the activity. Note - I manually added intervals to match the structured workout.

https://intervals.icu/activities/i3875466

Tx. Unfortunately the interval detection won’t generally find Z1 and Z2 stuff. They are a bit too subtle. It should generally get Z3 and up intervals. I have a todo list item to use the planned workout as a guide for interval detection if available.

Ok no worries. I just assumed it was using the structured workout that way.